May 21, 2011

HTC Desire HD vs iPhone 4 Video Review

Few months ago I published iPhone 4 vs HTC Desire HD Comparison Chart that become very popular among my blog visitors. It become one of my top posts during last few months. From that I observed, a lot of people are confused by the specifications of iPhone 4 and HTC Desire HD and they got difficulties in choosing better device to buy for themselves. Then I search it myself and found a very nice Video review done by gsmonlinepl. So I thought to share this video at my blog, so that people can get more idea on these devices (iPhone 4 and Desire HD). "ElNinoLalibre" who wrote one of most liked comments on the video says.
Apple iPhone is like Nintendo. Remember when Nintendo owned the gaming market and everyone thought it was unbeateable. Then came Sony and Microsoft and took over the gaming market. The same thing will happen to iPhone as HTC, Samsung etc close in. I still respect Apple since they have created this business, BUT I am confident that they will get out-thought by others. The iPhone is a great phone but the HTC Desire is superior in quality and performance.
Please take a look at the video below.

5 comments:

  1. Thats awesome i like the you way you post thanks !!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really liked the iphone, I still have the old 3g version. I didnt even upgrade to the 3gs and I like it. I was about to jump on the iphone 4 but now I hear the 5th is coming because of bugs on the current one. Is that true?

    ReplyDelete
  3. iPhone Reviews, which is touted to be called iPhone 4G. However, it is unclear whether this is an ideal marketing strategy to arouse curiosity or just pure bad luck for the new in their next leader Turner leaks. According to the reports that are available now, it looks like has another winner in the decision, but it could be false because no official announcement of the iPhone 4G.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I appreciate your research & comparison of the two smart phones. I am also confused in both of them. I know the iphone applications & features, but haven't seen the HTC features. It's great to read your blog post and got the desired information with this video. Thanks buddy.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great gadget review with good information available

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...